Many of us have a website built at the start of our business journey, however chances are that the look, as well as the offering and functionality will have moved on since that website was first created. Are you considering a totally new website build in 2020?
For some businesses, a totally new website build for the new decade may not have a budget that stretches that far, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t make positive changes that could help your website perform better as well as create a better user experience for your customers.
Deciding If It’s Time For a Change
If you’re unsure whether your existing website will be working hard enough for you going into 2020, ask yourself the following questions then get in touch if you feel it’s time to make some changes:
- If you’ve changed your company logo or colours in recent years are these reflected in the current website?
- Does your website attract many visitors?
- How intuitive is your website, and do your customers know exactly what they need to do when they land on a page?
- How easy is it easy to find the required information, are the links relevant?
- Is it easy to navigate around the website from page to page and back again?
- How long does it take to upload – is it less than 2 seconds?
- Are there any error messages as you navigate the website?
- Is it easy to support, edit and update the website and its content?
- Does the website look good when opened in the various popular browsers as well as viewed on a mobile?
If you do decide it’s time to give your website a face lift, check out what the competition are doing, know what’s trending and be clear on what you need to achieve. Then give Dan and the team a call at Webster Digital.
Our Website Design Services
A website that has been carefully designed to fit your exact needs and branding will help your business to establish itself online.
A professional website design is one of the most important factors in the success of an online business today.
Being the most used website builder in the world, WordPress offers a lot to anyone who uses it. Although it can be tricky, our team of experts have years of experience in building stunning, high performance WordPress sites that will become the perfect online home for your business.
E-Commerce is one of today’s fastest growing industries. To compete with longstanding businesses, you need a first-class website that’s functional yet aesthetic.
Our experienced team will work with you to create the perfect online store that is entirely coherent with your brand.
Websites for Businesses
We’ve been building incredible websites for businesses for a decade, it’s our absolute speciality. Before Dan started Webster Digital, he worked at an accountancy practice. While working there and studying accountancy, he picked up valuable insights into business that you won’t find with other website design and marketing agencies.
Websites for Schools
An updated, vibrant and functional school website shows that you’re a forward-thinking school who care about the way they communicate with students, parents and prospective parents alike.
By building a quality website that works on smartphones, tablets and desktops, it makes clear to all that you are a school who is ready for the future.
Websites for Charities
As a charity, it’s of paramount importance that every visitor you receive trusts you and is in confident in working with you. The most effective way to do this in 2020 is by having a well-designed and efficient website with a clear message.