If you’re considering a new website for your business, being able to communicate your vision and goals with your web designer is vital to ensure the end result represents your business, what you do, your values and how you help solve a problem for potential clients and customers.
It can be difficult knowing where to begin, so we’ve created a step by step guide to help get you started on the road to your new website that clearly represents your vision and goals.
A Step By Step Guide To A New Website Brief
- Who Are You?
- What is your Company name, website address, business location and what you do
- What are you looking to achieve?
- Define your goals and objectives
- What is your existing branding?
- Are you looking to keep any existing branding/logo or is it time for a whole new look
- What is your target demographic?
- Who are selling to and where do they hang out
- What do you believe works/doesn’t work?
- Tell us your likes and dislikes, what you feel is essential or unnecessary in the design
- What do you need from the website?
- Are you selling a product, do you need an E-commerce platform
- Do you need to take bookings online
- Do you want a Blog page
- Do you need online forms
- How much did you want to spend?
- Providing a realistic guidance on how much is in your budget, allows your web developer to consider what can and can’t be achieved within the project scope
- What is your time frame?
- Communicating any relevant time frame is vital, so that everyone starts and finishes the project on the same page, with agreed key project milestones
Our Website Design Services
A website that has been carefully designed to fit your exact needs and branding will help your business to establish itself online.
A professional website design is one of the most important factors in the success of an online business today.
Being the most used website builder in the world, WordPress offers a lot to anyone who uses it. Although it can be tricky, our team of experts have years of experience in building stunning, high performance WordPress sites that will become the perfect online home for your business.
E-Commerce is one of today’s fastest growing industries. To compete with longstanding businesses, you need a first-class website that’s functional yet aesthetic.
Our experienced team will work with you to create the perfect online store that is entirely coherent with your brand.
Websites for Businesses
We’ve been building incredible websites for businesses for a decade, it’s our absolute speciality. Before Dan started Webster Digital, he worked at an accountancy practice. While working there and studying accountancy, he picked up valuable insights into business that you won’t find with other website design and marketing agencies.
Websites for Schools
An updated, vibrant and functional school website shows that you’re a forward-thinking school who care about the way they communicate with students, parents and prospective parents alike.
By building a quality website that works on smartphones, tablets and desktops, it makes clear to all that you are a school who is ready for the future.
Websites for Charities
As a charity, it’s of paramount importance that every visitor you receive trusts you and is in confident in working with you. The most effective way to do this in 2020 is by having a well-designed and efficient website with a clear message.