How Great Is Your Website Really?
You might be under the assumption that your website is ‘great’, ‘fantastic’, ‘easy on the eye and easy to manoeuvre’….but is it really?
This April, we’re focusing on helping you get your website in mint condition for the coming financial year. Increasing the bottom-line profit will be the focus of many and if your website is a key player in reaching those profits, it needs to be providing the best user experience it can, which means the customer journey needs to make sense to the visitor from the minute they land on the page.
Questions To Ask About Your Website
- Does your website actually tell your visitors what they should be doing? Is it obvious how they need to manoeuvre around the site to reach their end goal, whether that be to access content or make a purchase?
- Are your contact details easily visible if they want to get in touch with a query, or are they only able to contact you via an online form?
- Is it a ‘good-looking site’ where people feel they want to spend both their valuable time….and money?
- Is it obvious what you want them to do when they land on your website, are they aware that you want them to fill in a form, possibly download a manual or actually give you a call?
- Finally, we hate to say it, but it’s not all about you! Your customers and clients are your bread and butter, so give some serious thought as to what they need from your website.
Our Website Design Services
A website that has been carefully designed to fit your exact needs and branding will help your business to establish itself online.
A professional website design is one of the most important factors in the success of an online business today.
Being the most used website builder in the world, WordPress offers a lot to anyone who uses it. Although it can be tricky, our team of experts have years of experience in building stunning, high performance WordPress sites that will become the perfect online home for your business.
E-Commerce is one of today’s fastest growing industries. To compete with longstanding businesses, you need a first-class website that’s functional yet aesthetic.
Our experienced team will work with you to create the perfect online store that is entirely coherent with your brand.
Websites for Businesses
We’ve been building incredible websites for businesses for a decade, it’s our absolute speciality. Before Dan started Webster Digital, he worked at an accountancy practice. While working there and studying accountancy, he picked up valuable insights into business that you won’t find with other website design and marketing agencies.
Websites for Schools
An updated, vibrant and functional school website shows that you’re a forward-thinking school who care about the way they communicate with students, parents and prospective parents alike.
By building a quality website that works on smartphones, tablets and desktops, it makes clear to all that you are a school who is ready for the future.
Websites for Charities
As a charity, it’s of paramount importance that every visitor you receive trusts you and is in confident in working with you. The most effective way to do this in 2020 is by having a well-designed and efficient website with a clear message.