Change can be hard, take a lot of effort and create extra work. But, more often than not, it’s more than worth it in the end! Change can bring about new opportunities for your business and help you to keep expanding in the future.
Few people like change, but here are some very good reasons as to why you might want your website re-designed.Contact Us
Reasons You Should Make A Change
- Your vision may have changed. Your website may have been perfect when you had it created 5 years ago, but is your vision of the business still the same? If your website doesn’t reflect the business today, you could be losing potential business
- You’ve noticed your conversion rates have dropped. Could this could be due to the checkout process, poor navigation, maybe your Calls to Action need reworking?
- You’ve rebranded since your website was created. If your brand advertising and your website don’t match, your potential customers are likely to get confused which can lead to then shopping elsewhere
- The website is looking a little dated. Consumers can be fickle when it comes to the look of a website, they prefer modern, high-quality looking websites
- You seem to have lost your way in the rankings. While a new website isn’t guaranteed to improve your placement in the search rankings, having a fresh new set of content will tell the search engines that you are relevant
- You’re fed up with having to rely on your existing web designer to make any costly amendments as and when they have the time. Consider moving over to a Content Management System such as WordPress and you’ll be in charge of your content destiny
- Your website is slow to react and due to its age, isn’t mobile friendly. Technology has changed so much in recent years! A redesigned website will ensure you keep up to date with the latest technology, don’t get left behind
- You’ve achieved so much since you had your website built, but that’s not reflected in how it looks. Here’s the time to point out that although the look of your website is important, it’s highly likely that the products or services you offer has changed since your website was last updated. By redesigning your website, you’re sending a time relevant message to your customers, your staff and yourself that the business is moving forwards.
If you believe your website needs an overhaul, get in touch today.Contact Us
Our Website Design Services
A website that has been carefully designed to fit your exact needs and branding will help your business to establish itself online.
A professional website design is one of the most important factors in the success of an online business today.
More Info on Web Design
Being the most used website builder in the world, WordPress offers a lot to anyone who uses it. Although it can be tricky, our team of experts have years of experience in building stunning, high performance WordPress sites that will become the perfect online home for your business.
More Info on Wordpress Websites
E-Commerce is one of today’s fastest growing industries. To compete with longstanding businesses, you need a first-class website that’s functional yet aesthetic.
Our experienced team will work with you to create the perfect online store that is entirely coherent with your brand.
More Info on E-Commerce Websites
Websites for Businesses
We’ve been building incredible websites for businesses for a decade, it’s our absolute speciality. Before Dan started Webster Digital, he worked at an accountancy practice. While working there and studying accountancy, he picked up valuable insights into business that you won’t find with other website design and marketing agencies.
More Info on Websites for Businesses
Websites for Schools
An updated, vibrant and functional school website shows that you’re a forward-thinking school who care about the way they communicate with students, parents and prospective parents alike.
By building a quality website that works on smartphones, tablets and desktops, it makes clear to all that you are a school who is ready for the future.
More Info on Websites for Schools
Websites for Charities
As a charity, it’s of paramount importance that every visitor you receive trusts you and is in confident in working with you. The most effective way to do this in 2022 is by having a well-designed and efficient website with a clear message.
More Info on Websites for Charities