This month we’ve decided to set a challenge, we promise it won’t take long and could increase your bottom line for the future. So, here goes…
- Spend 10 minutes comparing and contrasting your competition’s website. Now have an honest conversation with yourself, if you were a potential customer – based on the websites themselves, which company would you prefer to deal with?
- Are you missing out on great online marketing possibilities because your web designer insists on charging you a fortune for every typo you want amended on your website? Now make a list of all the amazing changes you’d make to your website if only you were able to update it yourself……
- Look at your website on your mobile as well as on your computer – does it read properly on both? If you were a potential customer visiting your website on either medium…what would your first impression be?
- A couple of years ago, your website may have been easily found on Google, but in the past few years, their search algorithms have changed. Visit Google today and search for your website…are you easily found?
- How long does your website take to load? It’s now said that the average internet user will allow maybe a couple of seconds for a website to load before clicking the back button and that time is getting shorter day-by-day. Last challenge of the day, type ‘Pagespeed’ into Google, click the link and enter your website in the box. You may be disquieted by the result. Now enter Webster Internet’s address – websterinternet.co.uk – and see how we perform (I’ll wait for your response….)
- Sign up for a FREE Website Health check today!
Our Website Design Services
A website that has been carefully designed to fit your exact needs and branding will help your business to establish itself online.
A professional website design is one of the most important factors in the success of an online business today.
Being the most used website builder in the world, WordPress offers a lot to anyone who uses it. Although it can be tricky, our team of experts have years of experience in building stunning, high performance WordPress sites that will become the perfect online home for your business.
E-Commerce is one of today’s fastest growing industries. To compete with longstanding businesses, you need a first-class website that’s functional yet aesthetic.
Our experienced team will work with you to create the perfect online store that is entirely coherent with your brand.
Websites for Businesses
We’ve been building incredible websites for businesses for a decade, it’s our absolute speciality. Before Dan started Webster Digital, he worked at an accountancy practice. While working there and studying accountancy, he picked up valuable insights into business that you won’t find with other website design and marketing agencies.
Websites for Schools
An updated, vibrant and functional school website shows that you’re a forward-thinking school who care about the way they communicate with students, parents and prospective parents alike.
By building a quality website that works on smartphones, tablets and desktops, it makes clear to all that you are a school who is ready for the future.
Websites for Charities
As a charity, it’s of paramount importance that every visitor you receive trusts you and is in confident in working with you. The most effective way to do this in 2020 is by having a well-designed and efficient website with a clear message.