There are many website platforms or – Content Management Systems (CMS) – that allow people to build and design websites for their businesses, including things like Wix, Squarespace, Shopify, and Web.com. At Webster Digital, however, we feel that WordPress is the best platform to use and is our go-to for creating beautiful websites for your business. But why exactly?
Firstly, What is WordPress?
WordPress is an extremely popular CMS that allows you to creatively build stunning websites of virtually any complexity. Essentially, it’s the system that allows you to edit, manage, and publish content, as well as write code to customise the look and layout of your website.
Why Is WordPress So Popular?
As the most popular CMS platform, WordPress brings an array of benefits for website developers like us, and for businesses like you.
- First of all, it allows us to create websites of any kind, so whether you need an Ecommerce store, a content-heavy blog website, or a simple informational business page, we can build it!
- It also allows us to create totally unique designs thanks to the freedom and customisation that the system offers. WordPress helps us to give you an online presence that’s stunning, tailored to your business, and an absolute customer-winner.
- WordPress is nice and secure, which means it’s easier for you to keep out hackers and malicious software attacks. Keeping your businesses and customer’s data secure is essential.
- It’s SEO-friendly, so once your site is live, it’s easier to rank your content on Google. This will help you to get more relevant traffic and website visitors.
- Lastly, WordPress is relatively easy to manage – adding simple content such as uploading images, blog posts and dealing with customer orders can be done by those without much experience of CMS use.
Our Websites Using WordPress
As true WordPress designers, we’ve been using it for over 10 years now, so we know the ins and outs of how the system works. Thanks to this and the huge number of options available when designing and developing WordPress sites, we’ve been able to create hundreds of unique websites, all of which have helped businesses to improve their online presence and grow.
We love building websites on WordPress and will continue to do so as the platform evolves, to allow us to create first class websites for businesses. Whether you need a powerful Ecommerce store that sells, an informational services website or anything in between, feel free to get in touch with us. We’re sure you’ll love our WordPress website builds!
Our Website Design Services
A website that has been carefully designed to fit your exact needs and branding will help your business to establish itself online.
A professional website design is one of the most important factors in the success of an online business today.
Being the most used website builder in the world, WordPress offers a lot to anyone who uses it. Although it can be tricky, our team of experts have years of experience in building stunning, high performance WordPress sites that will become the perfect online home for your business.
E-Commerce is one of today’s fastest growing industries. To compete with longstanding businesses, you need a first-class website that’s functional yet aesthetic.
Our experienced team will work with you to create the perfect online store that is entirely coherent with your brand.
Websites for Businesses
We’ve been building incredible websites for businesses for a decade, it’s our absolute speciality. Before Dan started Webster Digital, he worked at an accountancy practice. While working there and studying accountancy, he picked up valuable insights into business that you won’t find with other website design and marketing agencies.
Websites for Schools
An updated, vibrant and functional school website shows that you’re a forward-thinking school who care about the way they communicate with students, parents and prospective parents alike.
By building a quality website that works on smartphones, tablets and desktops, it makes clear to all that you are a school who is ready for the future.
Websites for Charities
As a charity, it’s of paramount importance that every visitor you receive trusts you and is in confident in working with you. The most effective way to do this in 2020 is by having a well-designed and efficient website with a clear message.